The helping hand of PFFG.
The Greensboro Fire Fighter's Charitable Fund (GFFCF) is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is the charitable and benevolent arm of Local 947.
The mission of the GFFCF is to assist Greensboro, Guilford County, and IAFF firefighters and their immediate families who are impacted by financial hardships due to illness, injury, or death. The Fund also seeks to assist vulnerable members of our community suffering from poverty, hunger, homelessness, and who have impacted by the devastating ravages of fire.
Additionally, the Fund provides needed resources for health and safety training for Greensboro firefighters.
A Strong History of Giving
Since 2011, the PFFG has made over $70,000 in charitable and benevolent contributions. Some of the programs we have supported are:
- The Will Caviness Memorial Fund
- Funding placing automatic sprinkler systems in Habitat for Humanity Homes
- 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Stick it to Cancer fundraiser
- Fire Fighter's Coats for Kids Program: Operation Warm
- IAFF Burn Foundation
- Leary Fire Fighters Foundation
- Thousands of dollars in donations to firefighters and their families in need
2017 Fall Reverse Raffle
A draw down raffle for a $10,000 Grand Prize. Only 300 tickets to be sold.
Last Chance 50/50 raffle on night of the event.
Prizes given for "Benchmark" tickets (250th, 200th, 150th, 100th, 50th)
Winner will be chosen at Riders in the Country on 8/15 at an event to start at 6pm. Music and cash bar.
Ticket entitles purchaser to
- 2 prime rib dinners on the night of the event.
- 1 entry into $10,000 giveaway.
- Tickets are transferable.
- Winner doesn't need to be present at event to redeem ticket.
- Winner responsible for any tax implications from the winnings.
- Ticket # will be emailed to you after purchase.
- Ticket # and receipt of purchase needed in order to redeem prizes.